Re: [RT] Adaptive Stochastic

Bob,

        Thanks for
the screen shot.  I've examined the AS on a number of the charts you
have posted and have been impressed with its ability to catch changes in
trend. I used to run Fast Fourier analysis to extract cyclic info (EOD)
and use that data to set lengths for the stochastic, MACD, etc.
This usually required running the FFT once a month to identify
significant changes in cycle length and re-setting the indicators.
And there's a lot of noise in the indecies and their trading
vehicles.

        I've been
working as a geologist for the last several months and have been saving
bits of code and discussions from RT and get traders and the like.
Naturally the one time I want to go back and work with a new indicator,
the grinch in the hard drive ate it.

Thanks again,

Charles Marchand