Re: [RT] TYC script error!!!!!!!!!!!!

My apologies to the group.  Here is what is
happening:  There is a feature on this web site that allows you
to hold your cursor over an item highlighted in blue for a few
seconds a pop up screen showing additional information will
appear.  For example if I hold my cursor over the stock
symbol for a few seconds a chart of the symbol pops up (very handy).
Unfortunately, even though I had thus feature turned off when I sent the tables
it appears to still be functioning when you receive them.  Since you are
not on the web site you receive the scripts error message whenever you move your
cursor over a blue symbol.

As Earl correctly pointed out this will nor occur
if you have your e-mail set to highest security (not a bad idea anyway).
It will happen at lower security levels.  It does not hurt anything, just
annoying as hell.  I have tried positing the screen shots as plain text but
that requires extensive reformatting, margins, columns, etc. and I to lazy to do
it.  It does not seem possible to save the screen as a .gif file, but I
will work on it.

Until I work this out I will not make any more
posts in that format (thou there may be one floating around in the
system).

Apologetically (as Norman would say)

Ray Raffurty
<BLOCKQUOTE