RE: [RT] Ebay

Known
as "Piercing Line" formation.......
<SPAN
class=530182003-26102001>meaning: if recent trend is bearish, wait for
confirmation, otherwise buy immediately.
<SPAN
class=530182003-26102001>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Lee Morris
  [mailto:LMorris@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 6:27
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [RT]
  Ebay
  This
  is seems like an odd candle pattern on weekly, ANY COMMENTS

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Lee Morris
    [mailto:LMorris@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 5:57
    PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [RT]
    Ebay
    also used your 57 # to stop out of my short (actually I used the cross of
    the 5 and 15 ma on the 15 min combined w/ the breakout to get out at 56.6
    for only a slight loss which was then confirmed by the break of prev peak at
    57. It looks like you use a lot of price action vs. indicators (hi of 10-16
    and 10-24)... what ever it worked well this time. At this time my guess is
    that we will see 63.60-65.6 btw now and the 29th but I agree that I would do
    a wait and see.

      <FONT face=Tahoma
      size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ira Tunik
      [mailto:irat@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 5:04
      PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
      EbayDoes your chart give you a sell signal?
      It looks to me like it says, takeyour profits here at the channel top
      and let us see what happens next.   Mychart looks a little
      differently then yours as I use different indicators, butthe result
      seems to be close.  My first post gave an entry price of 57.5
      andan initial target of 59 which could run to 63.  So far nothing
      has happened tochange that call.David Neeran
      wrote:> not a good time to short this, eh?>>
      realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >To: realtraders
      <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> >Subject: [RT] Ebay>
      >Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:44:05 -0700> >> >Well
      here is the resistance at 59, now let us see if it can go the rest>
      >of the way after some consolidation.  There are always two
      trades, one> >up and one down. Like crossing the street, you
      should always look in> >both directions.  What will it take
      to go higher from here and what will> >it take to go
      lower.  Two questions your system should answer for you.>