[RT] General - mkt profile poem

Here is a poem found in the April 27, 1988 Vol2, #8 of "The Profile Report"
by Dalton Capital MGMT, Inc.  "Tail" in the poem refers to the tail on an
SNP market profile.  In this case its a TS Activity Price Distribution Bar.
Todays SNP action was extraordinary in terms of price distribution.

"IF I ONLY HAD A TAIL
A Trader's Lament
(Sung to the tune of "If I only had a Brain," from "The Wizard of Oz,"
preferably in the key of C)

I'd begin to trust my reason,
In trend or trading season.

My trades would seldom fail.

I'd have all the needed structure.
no worries of bankrupture.

If I only had a tail.

I'd have faith in time transitions,
No more delayed positions.

Trade locale never stale.

No rejection information,
Just this once, some confirmation.

If I only had a tail.

Picture me, and my S&P,
What a winning combo we could be.

Long potential glares at me with pride,
But, can I buy?  No - my hands are tied.

I could calculate my ten lots,
At all my fav'rite hotspots.

Or pick out my new Jag.

I'd let structure build beside me ...
Market time and logic guide me ...

If  that tail would only wag."

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM