[RT] Tradestation

I have just learned, according to Omega Research,
that the only way I can get a copy of Tradestation is to open an account with
them. They are charging $14.95 a trade and I currently pay $1 a trade with IB
during my test period of the sytem that I have been using. Does anyone know if I
can use a a copy of tradestaion that I purchase from a friend and get the data
through Esignal? A friend has offered to sell me a copy of TS 4. To use
tradestation as a broker would end up costing me $1400 a month because i
antcipate making about 100 trades a month. While I have complete confidence in
the system I am using, I am not in a position at this point to pay an extra
$1400 in commissions, even if I had their minimum of $30000 to start an account,
which I dont. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sean

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor