[RT] Re: Predicting ?

Ira,
At 07:59 24/10/01 +0000, you wrote:
   From: Ira Tunik
<irat@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ebay
I am afraid that the shorts in Ebay might have to undergo some pain
before it starts backdown again.  If price hits 57.5, 63 isn't
far
behind.  With perhaps a hiccup at 59.  Good
luck.
The only trading prediction I have found to have a high success rate
(based on coaching with many traders) is:
"Prediction of price comes before a ego loss."
Trading with good feelings, Ric.
www.traderscalm.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor