RE: [RT] EBAY If you are a put buyer or like to short stocks.. here's a good one...... go with Dec Puts

do you think it will take that long or are you avoiding the steeper time
decay or both also do you favor a particular strike

-----Original Message-----
From: Dorothy K. Carter [mailto:dorothy.carter@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 1:45 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] EBAY If you are a put buyer or like to short stocks..
here's a good one...... go with Dec Puts

Wiser to go with DEC  Puts  as originally suggested  below.......  Good
Luck..
Dorothy

here's a good one...... go with Dec Puts

> I'm with you bought the nov 50 puts w/ stock at 55.75

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM