[RT] My books for sale!

I've got cabin fever and I'm cleaning up
the place!  I've read every one. Learned something from each. All are like
new.

Paperback:
MARKET WIZARDS by Jack Schwager - new $15
/ asking $8
NEW MARKET WIZARDS by Jack Schwager - new
$15 / asking $8

Hardbacks:
TRADING THE PLAN by Robert Deel - new $50
/ asking $25

THE ART OF THE TRADE by R.E. McMasters -
new $35 / asking $17.50

STRATEGIES FOR THE ONLINE DAYTRADER by
Gonzales & Rhee- new $50 / asking $25

THE DISCIPLINED TRADER by Mark Douglas -
new $35 / asking $15 ( I used a highlighter in this book)

ANALYSING BAR CHARTS FOR PROFIT - by John
Magee - new $30 / asking $15

THE TRADERS' TAX SURVIVAL GUIDE by Ted
Tesser - new $75 / asking $37.50

THE VISUAL INVESTOR by John J. Murphy -
new $40 / asking $20

THE PSYCHOLOGY OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS by
Tony Plummer - new $50 / asking $25

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS FROM A TO Z by Steven
Achelis - new $30 / asking $15

Add $3 shipping for 1 book. Add $5.00
shipping for multiple books.

Buy them all for $175 with free
shipping!

Thanks for your
time!

Linda Swope<A
href="mailto:linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxClimb the
mountains & get their glad tidings: Peace will flow into you as sunshine
into flower; the winds will blow their freshness into you & storms their
energy, & cares will drop off you like autumn leaves. John Muir 1838 -
1914
<BLOCKQUOTE