From: "Dorothy K. Carter" <dorothy.carter@xxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] bonds top?

I don't know how accurate the vol is on my source.. but it appears bonds
have been rallying on liter vol. than the down draft low going into
9/20. chart appears to be making right shoulder....... I'd still guess
we are in window coming up shortly where bonds,stocks and US$  resume
down together  .. I'd still watch for 102.12  102.06 target to be met