[RT] Re: SingleStockFutures further delay

Doesn't that put us further behind Europe. I would think that we
would be giving up a considable amount of this business to them
because of the delay?

Ron

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Jacobson, Alex" <AJacobson@xxxx> wrote:
> SSF's have been put back until at least the end of March 2002.  If a
> securities exchange doesn't start the tech work ASAP   ... and none
have yet
> raised their hand to start .... they will be put back till probably
June at
> the earliest.
>
> Alex Jacobson
> Vice President Business Development
> I S E
> 212 897 8125
> 212 425 4926 (FAX)
> 877 7209918  (SKYPAGE)
> ajacobson@xxxx

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM