Re[2]: [RT] Oil!

Hello azeem,

most of this money ($2+ billion if I remember correctly) represent
optional military aid and to be spent on military equipment and other
programs produced in the USA, by American workers. in fact, this money
never leave USA. I point this out for that case if you really worried
about jobs... lastly, to my knowledge, many Israelis, although they
remain very friendly to the USA, feel that this aid makes them too
dependant politically from the America... anyway, they won most their
wars fling old French Mirages, not F-16 jets (France was the main
supplier for Israel Army between 1956 and 1967) and currently they
develop mutual military programs not only with USA but also with
Russia, India and China. don't get me wrong, i still think that
American equipment is probably best and i think that that alliance is
a good interest for both Israel and the USA, i am only saying that
Israelis have other options beyond this. so, you decide.... :-)

Best regards,  Alex

ps I am sorry about this off-topic - I simply couldn't keep myself and
introduced basic facts on the matter. in all, I am only a trader as
you :-)