  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 1:58
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Mkt - QQQ diamond
  You could more simply break it down as an inverse head and
  shoulders and say that it should break up.  Of course I am not a great
  fan of this formation, but it is there.  Ira.
  Clyde Lee wrote:

    One thing that bothers me a bit about this is shown
    on the attached. The TICK is still
    within the confines of the Linear Regression linewhich points to the
    upside. Clyde
    <BLOCKQUOTE
      <DIV
      <A title=profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx