Re: [RT] $725/month for real time data?

It better be a cable box as I understand that BMI is ending its satellite
service at the end of the year.  Is that understanding correct?
Randyseeu@xxxxxxx wrote:

Sounds like to me, you need to get a crack BMI box and get every thing
free. After all your "TAX DOLLAR" Supports all of the markets to get the
data out to the end users.
Ask your congressman why
you are paying Twice for the same Data.

After all its the Great American Ripe off.
Happy Trading
Randy
To unsubscribe from this group, send
an email to: