said ....

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BobsKC
  [mailto:bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2001 4:18
  distribution, except on a>cumulative basis on each stock of the
  index.>For the second week in a row, the futures were bought in the
  dead period of>the day at near average price for the week, That looks
  to me like people are>working it on the bullish side.>>It
  might be that no one is selling for the moment.>>Don
  Thompson>>----- Original Message ----->From: "BobR"
  <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2001
  3:22 PM>Subject: [RT] Gen - distribution?>>> >
  One argument for the notion that the last 7 trading days were more>
  > distributive than accumulative is found in Ben's Profit Taking>
  > Index(proprietary).  The PTI configuration looks the same for the
  OEX and> > NASDAQ even though all the data is totally
  different.  A sell divergence> > between the indexes and the
  PTI's is seen on both charts.> >> > bobr>
  to:> > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >>
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  an email
  to:>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>>Your