Re: [RT] General - pension fund buy programs

Hello
I doubt  a pension plan bought today.. the day we had up vol./down vol. of
almost 10  WAS  the pension plan buy..
today's total volume on BOTH NASDAQ and nya is NOT convincing,,
Also there is a bearish divergence for Mclullen osc for BOTH vol.  and
issues,,
The day we close cash at 1071.38 it was 144 and now with a close of  1080.99
and the reading is  140..
Add  to that  a lot of call buying,, and a 10 day NASDAQ trin at a 34 day
low,, adds up to,,,,
A higher hi for BOTH  but AFTER  a pause to refresh
from  today low to the top intra day NASDAQ will do  7%
and from today low to the top sp500 will do4.86%
Another way to see if there was a big buy program is to check  theopen
interest on the  1075 Oct calls and  1080call tonight
and again tomorrow after  830am EST
(that is when the cboe updates the OI..
If  vol.'s and oi increase then you may be right
best regards
Ben