Re: [RT] Mkt - CSCO

  -
Ben:  nothing wrong with a profit.. Below you will see series of blks on QQQ
this morning the first hour....  If I were long QQQ's  I'd use the lowest
prices as a pivot where those prices become resistance vs support....
---
  1:33 RT U.S. stocks press higher on upbeat forecasts
 12:06 RT U.S. stocks hold most gains as profits beat forecasts
 11:02 RT U.S. stocks up on profit hopes, easing war fears
 10:14 DJ DJ NASDAQ-100 Index (QQQ) Block: 500,000 Shrs At 31.65
 10:14 DJ DJ NASDAQ-100 Index (QQQ) Block: 500,000 Shrs At 31.57
  9:53 DJ DJ NASDAQ-100 Index (QQQ) Block: 500,000 Shrs At 31.29
  9:53 DJ DJ NASDAQ-100 Index (QQQ) Block: 500,000 Shrs At 31.20
  9:49 DJ DJ NASDAQ-100 Index (QQQ) Block: 600,000 Shrs At 31.15
  9:08 RT Before The Bell - Futures fall; Applied Materials off
  9:02 RT U.S. stocks set to open little changed to slightly lower
  7:58 RT U.S. stocks look set to open flat to slightly higher
 10/09 DJ DJ NASDAQ-100 Index (QQQ) Block: 500,000 Shrs At 31.18
 10/08 DJ =DJ Options Report: Volatility Creeps Up, Hedging Continues
 10/08 RT Before The Bell - Futures off; AOL, Cisco fall, defense up
 10/08 RT U.S. stocks to fall after U.S.-led strikes in Afghanistan
 10/08 RT Before The Bell - Futures off; AOL, Cisco, Dell, QQQ fall
 10/05 DJ =DJ LATE TRADING: Quiet Trading In Friday's Postmarket >QQQ
 10/05 RT Before The Bell - Futures fall on jobs report
 10/05 RT Before The Bell - Stocks flat before report; AMD falls
 10/04 RT BEFORE THE BELL - Stocks up before open; Dell jumps
 10/04 RT BEFORE THE BELL-Futures up, solid outlook for Barr
 10/03 RT BEFORE THE BELL-Stocks seen down at open; Eli Lilly falls