[RT] Realtraders

Hello Realtraders,

Just thought I would interject something here.  First of all, I'd
like to say that I don't have any preconceived bias one way or the
other regarding market direction.  I adhere to the trading philosophy
that no matter how low the market has gone it can always go lower,
and that no matter how high the market has gone it can always go
higher.  I believe that price itself determines what the market will
and won't do, and the S&P futures system I trade goes long or short
based entirely on price (actually, I have two different
brokers "autotrade" my system for me to completely remove any
directional bias I might try to impose on the system).  My only
personal bias is that I'm always hopeful that the market will
continue to trend in the upward direction over the long term so that
people's retirement accounts are not hurt at a time when they need
the money the most.

Having said that, I don't think it serves any useful purpose for
posters to be making comments about every plane crash that occurs in
the world, or about every other seemingly negative or "scary" bit of
economic news, or what have you.  I imagine that at least one plane
of some size or another probably crashes somewhere in the world
everyday, or at least every few days.  Likewise, there is always some
bad bit of news, economic or otherwise, just about every day.  That's
a fact of life.

I think that if a person has so little confidence, or so little
faith in their own technical/fundamental analysis abilities that they
feel compelled to continually make postings of the aforementioned
type - postings that are obviously designed to psychologically scare
and intimidate other traders, that it really goes against the grain
of what this group is ostensibly profiled as, i.e., REALtraders.

That's all,
Mark

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM