RE: [RT] Bull to Bear

I've
been pondering the same thing on the naz

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Earl Adamy
  [mailto:eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 12:56
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Bull
  to BearDoes this look like a bull flag to anyone else
  out there?Earl----- Original Message -----From: "Ralph
  Volpe" <rjv@xxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 10:53
  AMSubject: [RT] Bull to Bear> I haven't heard much lately
  from the Bears, and I hope some are still> out there. It was my view
  nearly two weeks ago that a reversal was> imminent from the lows after
  the WTC, and that seems to have occurred,> but to a dramatically lesser
  degree then I expected. This rally has> significant flaws that I think
  will weigh heavy on any further progress> in the markets from today's
  close forward. Now, if there are any Bears> still out there, I'm ready
  to snuggle in with you. Is there room to> accept a recalcitrant
  Bull?>> -->
  Ralph
  =>        E-mail   =>
  rjv@xxxxxxxxxx>>>>> To unsubscribe from