Re: [RT] Any Good Systems out there?

Bob Pisani?
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/CNBCTV/TV_Info/Anchors&Reporters/P
2238.asp

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Robert Pisani" <pisani@xxxx> wrote:
> 15% and 17% per what time frame?
>

> If anyone is interested, I have been using a system that runs on
tradestation that has generated returns of 15% and 17% in these
difficult market conditions. I would be happy to let anyone know what
this is ......just email me privately. I would also like some general
feedback on trading systems and how well they work.

> Thanks,
>
> Sean
>

>   I'd like to see the system, mine have been working well.
>
>   Click here: http://www.tradersfind.com/
>
>   Thanks,
>   David
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM