RE: [RT] VERY HEAVY BLK activity ON MSFT

Just like the credit industry (credit cards, home loans, etc).  Consider
the penalty and membership fees for some of the credit cards out there,
not to mention the interest rates.  The cost of money is 2.5% and yet
card issuers are charging anywhere from 13-19%.

What a scam!

-- John

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM