Re[2]: [RT] Practical Option Advice

Hello Alex,

I worked as a clerk for a Market Maker in the OEX pit. I was given the
opportunity to do option workshops there and their fundamental book
use was the one that you suggested. For the person wishing training,
depending on your time and finanices, the CBOE puts on great practical
option training workshops.

--
Namaste',
Mark

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM