[RT] Practical Option Advice

I'm looking for some practical guideance in trading options, and
wonder what the group would recommend.  I'm not looking for a "magic
bullet" or "secret" that will make me rich overnight. I have traded
options on occasion, and have attended seminars and read several
books, so I don't need theory or basic information as much as I need
an organized approach.
I'm fairly successful in deciding price direction, but unsure of
which options to choose, and how to best place the orders, etc.
Can anyone recommend sources of information?  Have any of the home
study courses or software programs proven useful ( such as Chuck
Hughes, Don Fishback, etc.}? I find McMillan interesting but tedious.
Dave Caplan's own broker cost me a fortune ( I guess that's why we
don't hear from him anymore). I just don't know who is reliable, and
would appreciate feedback.
Thanks.