Re: [RT] THE UK SPECTATOR: How America went for broke

Ralph,

Interesting you should take exception to this article which is at best a
superficial attempt to pontificate on the global economic mess. Such
nonsense is best ignored. I had to read it once I read your diatribe
against the rest of the world. Generalisations by their very nature are
essentially flawed including yours about global jealousy of America. Some
of the issues raised in the article e.g. the Glass-Steagal Act repeal,
negative savings rate etc. etc.  - have been raised on this very
forum by some very senior and clued in members of the list - patriotic
americans if I am not mistaken- and have merit in them. As for screwing
the ROW you are welcome to try. LOL LOL

Best wishes for success in your marathon endeavour.

Regards

Rakesh