  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 11:15
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] VERY HEAVY BLK activity
  ON MSFT

  I'm sure you noticed that  "they" were
  buying MSFT this morning trying to keep it up to create firm tone to get S
  & P traders to cover shorts... now softy below 57 again.  Richard Ney
  was the person I'm most familiar with who is a big tracker of blks.. It takes
  a while to get a feel for it and it does require a bit of
  intuition........   :-)
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    <A title=bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx