30

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001
  10:56 AMTo: Real TradersSubject: [RT] SPC
  120minLee,My AGET is EOD and as such limited to
  60min, daily, weekly and monthly.Can you post a 120min chart of the SP
  cash with a 5/35 oscillator w/1.4 and10/70 oscillator w/1.4. Use whatever
  count the oscillator tell you? I aminterested in the PTI?don
  ewersTo