[RT] bonds/sp/nasdaq

Hello
We are at an important junction
I personally took  my money off the table on
bonds..  and yes,, I was not that smart,,  I could have gotten another
9/32,, but,,  again,, a bird in the hand is better then 2 in the
bush,,
As for the SP  ,,  the Mclullen osc turned
positive,, and my profit taking target is  1058  for
tomorrow,,
Have entered a stop loss for the night session  at
4 points under the close,,
The NASDAQ objective  was met and looking for a short
entry,,
A close under 1460  will make me short again
be careful
Ben

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

size=-2>ADVERTISEMENT