From: "Steve Walker" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 9:53 PM
Subject: [RT] SPX long term chart

> FWIW:
>
> I have some long side "trades" that unfortunately have become
"investments".  Hopefully, I am a group of one in this regard!  My short
term chart below indicates the SPX is over extended and suseptible to a
pullback.  However, the longer term chart shows where the likely upside b
wave retracement levels are assuming that the P5 turn has been made.

> Steve

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!