[RT] SPC 60min 1:30NY

Attached is an updated 60min chart which has switched to long term count and
the 10/70 oscillator since the 5/35 lost control.

We have reached a .382 retracement and the 10/70 oscillator is approaching
zero. The first ellipse target is approaching. Certainly possible it won't
"lock" until the final hour today, indicating a possible end to this wave 4
rise.

It is at these exact critical points I become concerned about what the fed
may be up to (and the CPT = crash protection team) as we near the gap above
(futures) that resulted from 9-11 . .  just a thought.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ujOgTC/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM