To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001
7:37 PM

Subject: [RT] Cocoa Futures

  style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> Cocoa
Futures  (December Contract)This
market's closed today on its "Stealth"
Resistance curve. This channel is fairly new and not yet well tested. All
chart prices represent closing prices. - Brian Current
Post - http://www.hitech-analytics.com/cocoa_channel_3.pdf  Disclaimer:
:  This message and linked chart does not represent trading or investing
advice.  There is extreme risk in trading futures, and the maximum
loss is not limited to the pledged margin capital.  Consult a professional
financial advisor or broker prior to making any financial related decisions.

Terms of Service.

Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Start here...Height: 3