Re: [RT] should we be contrarian to this report ??

Think things are not what
Ben thinks !

<A
href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#1";>System 1: Rated
output of 480 watts in full sun. List $8,950. - <FONT
face="Times New Roman,Times">SALE <FONT
color=#000000>$7,690.*
<A
href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#2";>System 2: Rated
output of 960 watts in full sun. List $12,650. - <FONT
face="Times New Roman,Times" color=#ff0000>SALE <FONT
color=#000000>$10,990.*
<A
href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#3";>System 3: Rated
output of 1440 wattsin full sun . List $16,300.<FONT
color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
color=#ff0000>SALE $14,375<FONT
color=#ff0000>.*
<A
href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#4";>System 4: Rated
output of 1920 watts in full sun. List $19,900.<FONT
color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
color=#ff0000>SALE $17,630.*
<A
href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#5";>System 5: Rated
output of 2400 watts in full sun. List $23,500.  - <FONT
face="Times New Roman,Times">SALE <FONT
color=#000000>$20,900.*
<A
href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#6";>System 6: Rated
output of 2800 watts in full sun. List $27,600.<FONT
color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
color=#ff0000>SALE $24,585.*
<A
href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#7";>System 7: Rated
output of 3360 watts in full sun. List $31,200.<FONT
color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
color=#ff0000>SALE $27,875.*
<A
href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#8";>System 8: Rated
output of 3840 watts in full sun. List $34,800.<FONT
color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
color=#ff0000>SALE $30,190.*
<A
href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#9";>System 9: Rated
output of 4320 watts in full sun. List $37,400.<FONT
color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
color=#ff0000>SALE $33,505.*
<A
href="http://www.bigfrogmountain.com/packages.cfm#10";>System 10: Rated
output of 4800 watts in full sun. List $40,690.<FONT
color=#ff0000>  - <FONT
color=#ff0000>SALE $35,770.*
*Shipping included in the continental
USA.  Battery banks must be sized and sold separately for stand alone
systems. Don't forget, multiply the system's rated output by the number of
'full-sun hours per day' for your area, to see how many watt-hours any system
will average yielding per day.
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  BobR