Re: [RT] S & P MMS sees larger U.S. growth drop in Q4 & Q1

As we discuss the airline industry, maybe there's another issue here we haven't
discussed. Yes, the airline industry is important, but I don't think that's the
people carrying component. What I think is more important is the cargo carrying
capacity, which I think is a separate issue that we aren't hearing anything
about. If that component is diminished, food perishable foods and all sorts of
other cargo will be impacted. But then again, that's mainly imports that maybe
we can live without, and by doing so it will increase our balance of trade. Hey,
this is like discussing the equity markets, there's always a fly in the ointment
that can cause anything to happen.

Ralph

Dorothy Carter wrote:

> Dan:  There are two issues here   when you say the economics of the airlines
> stink I assume you mean their ability to be profitable... That is a separate
> topic for discussion vs the importance of the airline industry to the U.S.
> economy............ Both have been touched in posts..

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM