RE: [RT] nasdaq/sp500

1) Seasonally, we
should be heading down right now due to tax loss selling and
rebalancing.
<FONT
face="Comic Sans MS">
2) 3Q earnings
will be coming soon and they WON'T be good (perhaps built into the price right
now).
<FONT
face="Comic Sans MS">
3) If GDP numbers
enter negative territory, which I'm sure they will, there will be renewed
recessionary fears (although frankly I think everyone has resigned themselves to
a major slowdown if not recession anyway - once again built
in).
<FONT
face="Comic Sans MS">
I wouldn't put a
lot of faith in P/C or other measures with respect to previous markets.  We
are in a decidedly downward spiral and what worked in yesterday's generally
healthy markets, may not hold now.  <SPAN
class=600324800-25092001>So I would look for a
short-term rally followed by the potential for renewed selling if bad news or
economic numbers change the current outlook.
<FONT
face="Comic Sans MS">
Just to be on the
prudent side.