  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 4:15
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Turn date for
  equities.....
  As posted last week, I believe that this will be more then a
  one day wonder rally.  I posted a chart showing that we hit the bottom of
  a channel.  My stochastic indicator shows divergence. That means that a
  change in direction could occur.  We hit several important Price
  objectives as noted last Friday.  We are at the start of a new time
  cycle.  Not that it couldn't be a one day wonder, but I would be very
  surprised if it were.
  Dorothy Carter wrote:

     My
    Next turn  comes in after close today.. with
    consumer conf coming out before open.. it will be Post 9/11 data ...
    it will stink.. this may be a 1 day
    rally..... Recently  turns have first appeared to be a low
    .. then ends up being a high and reversal.. If this rally
    does last past today.. I doubt it will go beyond Weds.
    href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo! Terms of
    Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

size=-2>ADVERTISEMENT