[RT] NASD chart

Well, I may be out of the loop on this, but I'm just not full of doom
and gloom. I have a NASD chart attached that shows a wave count and
support for current price. If you look at the chart you'll see that the
NASD rested at support on Friday, and Friday had to be the most negative
day since everyone was extremely reluctant to hold a position over the
weekend given all the uncertainty of events that could unfold. However,
if nothing happens through tomorrow, then the market will certainly
rebound on Monday. I'm actually looking at a 5-day rally to cut the
losses of September. Again, if you look at the chart, you'll notice that
we are in the 13th month of a drop, which is usually the most negative
timeframe.

--
Ralph           =>        E-mail   =>  rjv@xxxxxxxxxx

Monitoring Service trial