Re: [RT] [Fwd: article]

Me: your agenda is now very clear. I first thought you were a misguided sole
trying to ask pathethetically dumb questions given the fact that 6,000+
people wee just murdered with an untold loss of our infrastructure. Your true
purpose is now very apparent, you're one of those left-wing zealots who
hasn't seen an enemy of freedom that you don't like. I bet you even hate your
parents and love all the new forms of sick art that's masqueraded around as
social questioning. Why don't you go back to the jerky Yahoo boards and argue
with the twits there? The one thing I hate most is that good people may have
to die to protect the freedoms of morons like you.

--
Ralph           =>        E-mail   =>  rjv@xxxxxxxxxx

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM