Re: [RT] Re: President Bush

Like I said in my previous post the pendulum has swung the other way we won't be so influenced by the what so many of the neo-political celebrities have to offer or say. Or what the latest athletes did or didn't do, it was the common man who is now the nations hero, whether it was a school teacher or a cop or firefighter. This is who our country will support now because these are real people who make up our great country. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO WHINE, BUT TO GET UP AND HELP IN ANY WAY YOU CAN.

Has anyone had the opportunity to extrapolate any support levels for the QQQ. Since we are at new lows. I had 28 3/8 as a support, but it final broke that area. I guess it really doesn't matter in a panic, It seems like TA gets thrown out with everything.

Take Care,
Richard

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

face=arial