  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: September 20, 2001 8:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] charts help on printing
  them
  Wave,The problem (I am so porry attempting to describe)
  is similar to when youprint some gifs. Frequently they are bigger than the
  page one prints towhether landscape or portrait.  Point being in
  snagit I can capture thescreen, a window or any fixed region but nothing
  that lets you capture theentire gif if it is bigger than the
  screen.Example say when you look at  say Tony Pylypuk's chart
  (first one he postedof two on 9-19), one has to move around the whole
  screen to see all that heis attemting to show (on a 15" monitor). No
  matter how I capture it I do notget his whole image (left and right sides)
  compared to his image posted (seeattached). What am I missing?don
  ewers----- Original Message -----From: "wavemechanic"
  <wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Wednesday, September 19, 2001 10:28 PMSubject: Re: [RT] charts help on
  printing themSorry Don, I'm not following.  All of the
  programs let you change the sizeof the image, and the screen capture
  programs allow you to choose the wholescreen or any
  part.Bill  ----- Original Message -----  From: Don
  Ewers  To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sent: Wednesday,
  September 19, 2001 11:05 PM  Subject: Re: [RT] charts help on
  printing them  Wave,  I will and found the invert
  setting in snagit. One problem I see is whenthe  gif image one
  would take is smaller than the gif image one is copying,  meaning
  most image capture programs only capture what they see on the
  screen. Any thoughts on how to overcome that?  don
  ewers  ----- Original Message -----  From:
  "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  Sent: Wednesday, September 19,
  2001 9:51 PM  Subject: Re: [RT] charts help on printing
  them  Don:  When it changes the background it
  will also change the bars so that theyare  visible.  Try it
  (or one of the screen capture programs - Hypersnap,SnagIt,
  etc.), you'll like it.  Bill    ----- Original
  Message -----    From: Don Ewers    To:
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    Sent: Wednesday, September
  19, 2001 10:27 PM    Subject: Re: [RT] charts help on
  printing them    Wave,
  Cool  .. . . good to know.    What if they used
  white bars on a black background, how would you change
  them to a color that would show? Does it have that
  capability.    don ewers    -----
  Original Message -----    From: "wavemechanic"
  <wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>    To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>    Sent: Wednesday,
  September 19, 2001 9:07 PM    Subject: Re: [RT] charts help
  on printing them
  Mikey:    Open the chart in a viewer such as IrfanView
  which will allow you to  reverse    the background
  before printing.  There are a number of free
  programs    available, including IrfanView
  (www.irfanview.com).
  Bill      ----- Original Message
  -----      From:
  Mikey      To: MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      Sent: Wednesday,
  September 19, 2001 9:46 PM      Subject: [RT]
  charts help on printing them      I know
  that this will sound kind of dumb but when I get sent
  chartsthat      are in black background and
  then try to print them they print with the
  background all in black just like they are
  sent      Now for the dumb part , is there any
  way to have them print with awhite
  background so they don't drain the printer cartridge very
  fast??      I am sure that there must be some
  slick very easy way to do this but      somehow
  it is eluding me at the moment      Sorry for the
  silly question
  Mike      To unsubscribe from this
  group, send an email to:
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to  <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to<A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A