Re: [RT] Gen - aid workers?

Norman,

I happened upon a link that addressed Bob's question.
I don't necessarily endorse anything in it. I do
endorse free interchange of information.

Bob's question was off topic, but due to his history
of pertinent contributions juxtaposed with the recent
extraordinary events I felt my response was
appropriate.

Realtraders is not the place for religious discussion.
That said, no I don't think that prayer is a numbers
game and would be happy to address any of your
concerns privately,

Bruce

http://www.austin360.com/auto_docs/epaper/editions/wednesday/news_5.html

> > --- BobR <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > A few weeks back there were some aid workers
> jailed
> > > in Kabul for promoting
> > > Christianity.  Anyone know what happened to
> them?
> > > Are they still in jail or
> > > were they released?

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/