[RT] Crude Oil / Russel 2000 "Stealth" Charts

Crude
Oil Futures
Prices closed today near the depicted
"Stealth" Support curve.  This
is getting interesting as we are extremely close to the end of this converging
"Stealth" Channel and there's not a
whole lot of wiggle room remaining (see
<A
href="http://www.hitech-analytics.com/crude_oil_7.pdf";>http://www.hitech-analytics.com/crude_oil_7.pdf).

Russell
2000 Futures
An example of another fairly recent converging "<FONT
color=#ff0000>Stealth" Channel is seen in Russell 2000
futures at  <A
href="http://www.hitech-analytics.com/russel_2000_channel.pdf";>http://www.hitech-analytics.com/russel_2000_channel.pdf.
I have not updated this chart yet but we all know what has since
transpired.

Brian

Disclaimer:  This message and linked
charts do not represent trading advice.  There is extreme risk in
trading futures, and the maximum loss is not limited to the pledged margin
capital.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

size=-2>ADVERTISEMENT