Re: [RT] Cotton - Oats - Silver

enchilada> NW: I agree with your cotton assessment.

Thanks, I liked your idea on cotton!

> NW: Silver isn't high.

Yes I see what you mean, I tend to look very short
term.  Probably a trait of being a newbie.  With all
the digital camera's why do we need silver?  Maybe
they are going to use silver bullets just in case?
he-he!

> > like crude has made it's run and seeking normal
> > levels?
>
> NW:What's normal?

I would say around 20 a barrel? I don't know, but see
your point, thanks.

> NW:Copper should have a year end rally.

I have traded copper before and made money, could you
walk me through your analysis briefly if you have the
time?

> Cheers,
>
> Norman

g.f. here in Downtown, Chicago!