Re: [RT] Strange Custom?

You know HONESTLY! I appreciate that description it
did explain allot to me - belive it or not.  It was
more than I expected and not what I expected.  I have
no Excel skills though. ;-(

I have a system that I trade (got it from a magazine)
so that's why I'm so yack y during trading hours.  It
keeps me from thinking I know something, while I learn
how to be a trader.

Thanks again for the enlightenment, it is very
interesting what you are doing.

g.f.

snippper>

> Fishman,
> We all probably bee real busy, cince most of us be
> really tradin and can't

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!