[RT] Cotton - Oats - Silver

Can someone tell me what has happened to cotton, that
it is in such disfavor?  Surely there is demand for
Cotton products.  I know thats about all I wear.

ps Why is corn and wheat so low and yet oats so high?
Plus why is silver so high and holding, when copper
like crude has made it's run and seeking normal
levels?

g0 fish