Re: [RT] DJIA & SPX Key Levels and Long Term Forecasts - NW

Kent,
A chart of your prediction is attached . . . wow thanks! Keep up the good
work  . . . like posting the ebay website, this really, really helps us all.

AGET's is also attached and it got me out near the top on March 1, 2000 when
we took out February"s low (when the 6/4 ma sell signal triggered a sell,
red wave 4A). A little late or a little early depending on your viewpoint,
but bottom line it worked for me!

Each to his own, but criticizing without any substance behind any of your
"personal opinion posts" is not the "tone" meant for this list.  I for one
value the other opinions on this list who are out to offer an informed
opinion vs someone who sits there just casting "barbs" at everyone. Your
post record speaks for itself, nothing of substance.

If you don't like what you see here you can always take a hike, you won't be
missed, guaranteed.

I for one say also say this market(s) are headed lower, not just this fall,
most stocks are still expensive and the DOW, the last to lead, is now doing
what all the rest have already done, it is just a catch-up game for that
don ewers