[RT] Letter from an Afgan-American

Sonnysark, you provided some very good comments to that Afgan-American
letter. Let me add to yours.
If America launches an attack against Afgan, the battle will follow
the wining plan that destroyed the Iraq forces. First, all Afgan communications
and transport will be taken out so they can't communicate with their troops
nor transport military supplies and food. Do you remember how the Iraqis
came out of their holes and quickly surrendered since they were starving
and bomb weary. Also, since Allah doesn't feed the Taliban, they'll starve
without food delivery after their ground transport (including their roads)
is taken out. Their electric generators and electric transmission lines
will also be targeted. As winter arrives, they'll need heat unless they
like living in igloos. I'm sure their energy storage fields will also be
gone before the winter.
Keep in mind this is going to be a smart war, one that Sadam saw first-hand.
Have we forgotten the piggy-back missile attack that penetrated one of
Sadam's bunkers -- the first missile punched an entry hole and the second
entered right behind it and exploded. I think Sadam's daughter was killed
in that attack. Also, since the Taliban are the elites, they'll be the
ones with the heat. Ahhh ... remember those nasty military satellite hovering
overhead? Their super sensors will find any chiming exhaust and lead our
heat seeking missiles in for the kill.
Finally, the starving Afgans who hate the Taliban may join us in the
ground attack to help regain their homeland. With a civil war currently
ongoing, the Taliban are already distracted. If we join up with the opposition
in that war, the Taliban will quickly have to look around for another base
to operate from -- but we'll have a well-deserved cemetary ready.
--
Ralph           =>
E-mail   =>  rjv@xxxxxxxxxx

When
you think Taliban, think Nazis.  When you think Bin Laden, think Hitler.
And when you think "the people of Afghanistan" think "the Jews in the concentration
camps."

If the taliban
are the nazis ... then we will end them.  If bin laden is the hitler
... then we will kill or capture him.  And if the people of Afghanistan
are the Jews ... then we will liberate them.  Don't you for one minute
believe this propaganda coming out of Afghanistan.  We have to strike
so hard that not only our enemies will be shocked but also our allies.
-H. Sonny Sarkissian-
To unsubscribe from this group, send
an email to:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor