Re: [RT] DJIA & SPX Key Levels and Long Term Forecasts - NW

The attached picture was presented to a
Houston investors
group on September 8, 2001.

I did not do an analysis on the SP but this
picture of the
DJIA may give some idea of what has
happened in the past
under MARKET (nor world) conditions that
were similar to
that which had happened up to that
time.

Translated into SP terms on today's ratio
would give the
SP (cash) a target in the
800-870  area.  Not quite as
bad as NW's target but pointing to that
direction.

Anything lower than this will really point
to a situation
that we have not faced in this market since
1921.  Not saying
that it can't happened, just that up to now
it hasn't.

Clyde

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - -
-Clyde Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A