RE: [RT] GEN: DTN subscription

My experience is only DTN sales seems to have any influence in getting
new features added to the DTN's financial feed.  Therefore it seems to
me that the more DTN customers who contact DTN sales (800-511-0096)
about wanting e-mini transaction volume, the more likely it is to be
added.

It's a likely a matter of the DTN people responsible for the "ticker
plant" being out of touch with DTN financial retail customers.
However where DTN has about 100,000 customers, including internet and
non-financial, complaints written on a bill or given to Customer
Support can easily get missed.

As far as whether e-signal or DTN is "cheaper" that likely depends on
what type of symbols you want, and whether you prepay annually.   If
paying monthly then DTN satellite's base price (equities and indices)
is $129 per month.   Add $20 for futures, $40 for equity options, or
$50 for Nasdaq Level II.

If paying monthly then e-signal's base price is $99 per month
(equities and indices).  Add $86 per month for futures and options.
I don't see a NASDAQ Level II option for e-signal.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/47cccB/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM