Re: [RT] DJIA & SPX Key Levels and Long Term Forecasts - NW

Let me help interpret your interpretation of the USA's biorythm you have
discovered:

>If I am correct on this theory, some cataclysmic
>events should occur for the US when the SPX
>nears 782.

The market may go down......

>The good news is that if 782 holds, SPX
>should be headed for new all time highs.

or it may go up......

>Please keep in mind that this new major bull
>market may not commence for several years

or it may go sideways.

Did I get it right?

I'm gonna save this prediction so I can see if you are right later.

Kent