Re: [RT] off topic :how does this effect the mkts tomorrow

Azeem:

Why did you title your summary of news
report ," .....ugly " ?

Is bombing of WTC and killing innocent
thousands of people a beauty ?

What is your religion and national origin ?

What is your intention of posting this
type of material in this forum ?

If it is off-topic, please do not even
bother to post it here.