Subject: [RT] Nasdaq-100 Poised for Big Move?
Date: 08/18/2001 03:04pm

Based on some very significant, contracting trend lines, the
Nasdaq-100
appears primed for a nice move, most likely within the next week or
so.
Pictured in the chart is a proprietary, non-optimized indicator (red
line in
chart) which has recently broken through support (Point C).  If price
breaks
support below its lower trend line (Point D), this may be the
confirmation
the "nice move" is headed south.  The red indicator correctly
contained the
recent false break-out in price action (Points A and B).  We'll see
what
transpires (Note: the red indicator's units are not price, it is
simply
overlayed on the pricing chart). - Brian.

Diclaimer:  This message and chart is not meant as trading advice.
Market
indicators are often wrong, resulting in loss of capital if acted
upon.
There is extreme risk in trading futures and the risk is not limited
to the
monies posted as margin.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

FREE COLLEGE MONEY