[RT] Let us be at peace and unity with one another.

Dear Friends,

Over the last five days our world has changed and we have all raged, mourned,
lamented, emoted, opined, sympathized, and on and on throughout the whole
spectrum of human feelings; some negative but mostly positive. A weighty
moment has occurred and we have witnessed an unprecedented change of Biblical
proportion. I have seen things I thought I would never see. By this last
statement, I mean the unity of the United States citizens and the unity of
all the good peoples of the world.

My thanks to those around the globe for your support in both words and deeds.
That Canadian journalist *was* right, and I am warmed at the return from all
of you around the world. Do not think that these acts are going unnoticed by
we Americans. For me, just one flower placed at that embassy (I believe our
embassy in Germany) paid for all the aid we ever gave to our brother
countries in need. But these countries are giving more than sentiment. My
thanks to my fellow citizens who have performed with diligence, honor, and
attention to duty in the recovery efforts. We all will overcome this
disaster. I have never mentioned this to anyone other than my wife; I am
warmed and made larger by many, many internet friends from the four corners
of the globe and you have proved it.

I am writing this broadcast message (and my apologies for massive
cross-posting) to call for an end of the several threads on or about the
terrorist attack on the United States. For one, news of this nature wrecks
the immune system nevermind the argument; give yourself a rest. Monday will
have enough perils in the market and the world.  Next, ask: what good are we
serving by continuing these threads? Next, let us turn our attention to the
subjects of our elists.

I am a hawk, make no mistake, and I await with patience for our forces to go
into harm's way. So do not misinterpret my call for unity and peace as
pacifism. The roar of the United State is one for Justice. However, let us,
the members of these lists turn to the positive, return to our trading, to
our market analysis, to our friendly chat and banter. Let us see charts
instead of bile. To that end, I'll be posting some of my soybean work later
tonight. I'd like to see what some of you geniuses have, too.

Along my Path in Life, I have learned this: "Never lose your Peace."
Everyone, let's be at peace in and with our selves and ourselves.

--
With Kindest Regards,

Ken Macht .'.

----*--
B R T

--
"I'll prove it from Euclid as clear as the sun :
"Rectangle-triangle, the figure we'll chuse :

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/47cccB/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM